If you are like most people, you probably don’t give your furnace a whole lot of thought – that is, until it stops working. Then, you are scrambling to find a heating technician who can come out and take a look at it.
One of the most common reasons furnaces break down is that they haven’t been properly maintained. Just like any other mechanical equipment, furnaces need to be cleaned and tuned up regularly to keep them running smoothly. Contact LP Quality Air today to schedule an appointment for a heating tune-up in Simi Valley and Chatsworth, Los Angeles, CA, and our technician will complete a tune-up for your furnace.
Here Are A Few Signs That Your Furnace May Need To Be Cleaned:
- Strange Noises: If your furnace makes any unusual noise, it is time to call a heating technician. These noises could be anything from banging or popping to creaking or grinding.
- Yellow Pilot Light: The pilot light on your furnace should be blue. If it turned yellow, that’s an indication that there’s dirt and debris built up inside the unit.
- Cycling On/Off: If your furnace is turning on and off more frequently than usual, it’s a sign that it’s not operating as efficiently as it should be. It is often due to a buildup of dirt and debris.
- Low Airflow: If you notice that the airflow from your vents isn’t as strong as it used to be, it could be because your furnace is dirty and needs cleaning.
- Energy Bills on The Rise: If your heating bills have been gradually increasing, even though you haven’t changed your heating habits, your furnace may be working harder than it needs to because it’s dirty and needs cleaning.
- Uneven Heating: If certain rooms in your home are hotter or cooler than others, it could be a sign that your furnace is not heating as efficiently as it should be due to a buildup of dirt and debris in your furnace.
If you notice these signs or it has been more than a year since your furnace was serviced, it is time to call us for heating service in Chatsworth, Los Angeles, California, and surrounding areas. We can clean and tune up your furnace so that it will run efficiently and effectively.
Trusted HVAC Company In California
LP Quality Air is an HVAC company that has been providing heating and cooling services in the California area for over 30 years. We are a family-owned and operated business and take pride in our workmanship. We provide our service in more than 20 locations around the US with quality work and dedication. Our service is provided by a team of professional and highly competent experts devoted to providing you with the best service. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services.
If you are in Simi Valley, CA, and need a heating tune-up, call us at (747) 202-0861! We will be happy to answer any questions you have about our services and schedule a time to come out and take a look at your furnace.