Heating Replacement In Chatsworth, Palmdale, Santa Clarita, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Heating Replacement by LP Quality Air
Our family’s comfort and health are jeopardized without a working heater. To avoid problems with our heaters, it’s essential that we keep up with routine maintenance and that, if we do have problems, we have them quickly resolved by a trained HVAC technician. Contact us today for Heating Replacement In Chatsworth, Los Angeles, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, CA and Surrounding Areas.
The significance of heater upkeep
When most people have issues with their heating systems, it’s natural to think that getting a new heater is the next logical step. Many people, however, jump the gun and don’t realize the problem isn’t as serious as they thought and can be resolved with quality repair service.
Give your trusted HVAC experts a call if you’re unsure if you need heating replacement, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Maintaining your equipment will save you money in the long run, whether it’s through affordable energy costs, a longer lifespan, or fewer repairs.
Signs your heater needs replacement
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: Carbon monoxide poisoning can cause nausea, headaches, and burning eyes. Due to expansion and contraction, the heat exchanger in older heating systems can crack. Heat exchangers typically last 20 years, but it’s best not to take any chances.
- Increased utility costs: As a furnace or HVAC system ages, it will lose efficiency. Older heating systems may only have 56 percent to 70 percent AFUE or annual fuel utilization efficiency. Upgrading to a high-efficiency system, such as one with a 98.5 percent efficiency rating, will keep your home warmer while decreasing your utility bills.
- Yellow burner flame: The presence of carbon monoxide can be detected by a yellow rather than a blue burner. Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that can be fatal if not recognized. There are other symptoms in addition to the flu-like symptoms mentioned previously.
- Strange noises: A well-functioning heating system will be quiet. Loud rattling when the fan starts can mean the motor is failing. Compressor noises are common and could indicate that the system needs to be replaced.
- Several repairs: Keeping an old heating system running is costly, and finding the parts for older systems can be challenging. It makes more sense to replace the system before it breaks down rather than replacing parts regularly.
- The thermostat needs constant adjustment: Depending on the room’s temperature, the heat in your home can vary dramatically from one room to the next. It’s possible that your furnace isn’t evenly distributing air in and out of rooms. It could be time for a new heating system or a thermostat adjustment.
- Short cycling: Thermostats control the temperature in your home. Short cycling is when your heating system turns on and off for short periods. Short cycling can indicate that there is a severe problem with your system. It’s caused by the heat exchanger overheating and shutting down the system and needs replacement.
It’s best to hire an HVAC technician as soon as possible if you want to save money on future energy bills. HVAC issues can cause severe problems for your home, costing you more than just an annual inspection or tune-up. If you require immediate heating replacement, please contact LP Quality Air immediately!